Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Westwood Pictures and general notions...

It's been a hectic couple of weeks.  Not because anything has gone wrong, more because nothing has!  (Knock on wood.)  What I mean is, no reasons (like getting a car door to the face) have prevented me from doing my full load of tutoring, classes, and work.  Plus, I've been racing both days every weekend, except this past Sunday, when I was at a wedding all day, so it wasn't really a day off. 

My poor new apartment!  I'm there for a couple hours during the day but mainly to sleep, and it seriously needs some TLC.  Doing dishes is hard enough, much less cleaning the kitchen and bathroom and keeping my stuff neat.  It's making me crazy!  I was hoping to have a chance tonight, but after tutoring- after fieldwork with the 7th graders all morning- I have 'cross practice, then talking to the professor for a class that I tutor, then I have to meet my mom for dinner because she has my long-armed stapler, which I need for the aforementioned 7th graders.  Then, home to get homework done.  This weekend is no better, I'm racing both Saturday and Sunday in upstate NY, thanks to collegiate cross finally kicking off.  They're really tiny races, so it should be fun, and hopefully the weather will cooperate. 

My real reason for making this entry though, is to show off these amazing pictures I finally found from Westwood Velo (Day 1, 2nd place; Day 2, 1st place)!
The weird part is that I had no idea anyone was taking a picture, I was just looking that way.

And up the hill... again.

And over the barriers... also, again.

It's blurry because I'm going so fast, right?

Is it over yet?





I really like them, and there are more here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/groovylab/sets/72157625007828831/with/5071429648/

Back to work!

No comments: